1, When the stainless steel Cutlery is disinfected, the Cutlery should be wiped dry before being placed in the disinfection cabinet. If the Cutlery with water is placed in the disinfection cabinet for high temperature sterilization, the surface of the knives, spoons and forks will appear black and form stains.
2, When cleaning stainless steel cutlery dishwashers, avoid using strong cleaning supplies. Cleaning products with high acidity and alkalinity tend to cause discoloration and blackening of the surface of the tableware plating or baking. At the same time, it is necessary to dry the water and then dry it, otherwise it will cause problems such as black rust on the surface.
3, Do not use strong alkaline or strong acid, strong oxidizing cleaning detergents such as baking soda, bleach (liquid), sodium hypochlorite (84 disinfectant), etc. for washing. Because these materials are strong electrolytes, they react electrochemically with stainless steel, causing corrosion of stainless steel cutlery.
4, After using stainless steel cutlery, it should be washed with neutral warm water as soon as possible to avoid long-term contact with food. The juice or salt of the food will constitute an organic acid in the presence of water and oxygen. If it is not cleaned in time, it will corrode the surface of the stainless steel tableware.
- Special Benefits of Buying Bamboo Tableware in Wholesale2018-09-25
- Three Questions That Restaurant Owners Must Ask To Succeed In the Industry2018-09-06
- How to Make Your Wedding the Most Enthralling Event in Life2018-09-04
- Lekoch Tableware: The Flatware to Transform Your Restaurant into a Dining Paradise2017-09-29
- Crucial Facts about Bamboo Set Design That Make Them the Best in the Market2018-09-25