purchase guideBuying guide about Lekoch
Find the perfect tableware for any adventure!
1）Constant purchase standard
A good look is the first criteria that everybody is looking for when it comes to purchasing a tableware. Besides a good tableware, with the right tableware, it will spice up the feeling that it gives to its tableware. Not only that, with the right tableware, it will add more joy as you cook your meal. You can adjust different styles of dishes according to your preferences everyday. Such as normal daily meal, romantic dinner with your loved ones, afternoon tea, snacks, desserts, or etc
2）Stainless steel tableware quality
In general,the stainless steel materials as follow:
- 430 stainless steel:Which consists of Iron + 12% chromium. It can prevent oxidation caused by natural factors. However it cannot resist oxidation caused by chemicals in the air. Therefore, after a period of infrequent use, rust will appear.
- 18/8 stainless steel: Resistant to chemical oxidation. It is also known as 304 stainless steel.
- 18/10 stainless steel:Which is consists Iron +18 chromium + 8% nickel. This material is more durable and corrosion as compareed to 18-8 stainless steel.A little tip,if you don't want your tableware to rust too fast, it is best to choose 18/10 stainless steel first, and 18/8 stainless steel comes at the second place,and the last one will be 430 stainless steel.The quality of 18 / 10, 18 / 8 and 18 / 0 stainless steel cutlery is different, When it comes to the price and composition they may be vary too. At first glance, on a flatware package, it may look like 18/10, but a closer look,it usually just a 18/0 flatware cutlery.
3）Stainless steel tableware quality craft
Forged flatware consists of a continuous sheet of metal that is heated to an extremely high temperature and then hand-formed to form a clean, simple pattern with a heavier feel.
Stamped tableware refers to a pattern that is "embossed" on a continuous sheet of metal. The result is a flat tableware with a strong weight that doesn't feel too heavy
4）Stainless steel cutlery set
Stainless steel cutlery sets come in many different services. Although some people have 20 or fewer, others have 65 or more. The number of pieces depends primarily on the number of people you want to use. If you have a small family, then buying less pieces of tableware may be the best option. However, if you want a cutlery set for a family gathering or occasion, consider a suit that contains many parts.
5）Stainless steel cutlery selection
Don't ignore this when choosing stainless steel cutlery. Some suits are heavy and you can't hold them for long periods of time; therefore, just consider things that look comfortable. In addition, you should not forget the aesthetic look, as these suits should enhance the visual appeal of your kitchen or restaurant.
How does it feel:
Pretend to cut with a knife and fork to see if it is comfortable. Determine weight, substance and strength. Also consider the size and contour of the spoon bowl.
Choose the appearance:
A good look is the first criterion for purchasing tableware.When you've finished a hard cook, if you have a nice tableware, your dishes will be look delicious. You would more fulfilled and more joyful, and have fallen in love with the days of cooking.You can adjust different styles of dishes according to your preferences everyday. Such as rustic meals, romantic French meals, various snacks and desserts, etc
Wash the flatware by your hands as much as possible.If you need to put it in the dishwasher for cleaning, be sure to read the product manual provided by the merchant or the maintenance requirements of the cutlery in advance.
1.Soaking: Do not soak stainless steel flatware with water for a long time, otherwise the surface of the tableware will become dull and not shiny.
2. Warm water: Use warm water to clean the flatware to avoid the reaction of the residual substances on the flatware and damage the gloss of the tableware.
3. Cleaning: Clear stainless steel flatware can be removed with detergent first, and then wipe the water stain on the surface of the tableware with a dry cloth.
4. Don't use tools such as steel wire, it will hang the flatware,making it dim and dents.
5.Using vinegar: Stainless steel flatware has been used for a long time, and it will show brown stains. It is a substance formed by agglomeration of minerals in water for a long time. Pour a small amount of white vinegar into a stainless steel pot and shake well, then boil slowly, and the rust will disappear, and then wash with a cleaning agent
1）Did you participate today?
Are you involved in environmental protection as a global topic? Lekoch is here with new materials.Bamboo fiber tableware, as the name implies, is tableware made of bamboo fiber.
2）Why we choose bamboo not for the others?
- Fast growth:Bamboo grows 20 times faster than ordinary trees. In other words, it takes 20 years for a small sapling to grow into an adult tree, and it takes only 1 year for bamboo to reach adulthood.As the fastest growing plant in the world, bamboo has become our first choice for raw materials.
- BPA Free:A non-toxic, food safe melamine binder is required to make a BAMBOO FIBER DINNERWARE dishwasher safe. It is mixed with the natural bamboo fibres to help extend the life of your dinnerware.In a nutshell, we understand the value and importance of creating dishwasher-safe products in this era where everything is made of plastic and thus, we have done some manufacturing research and are not aware of any BAMBOO FIBER DINNERWARE products currently on the market that are 100% melamine free. However, we insist on searching.Rest-assured, we want to let you know that all our products are 100% non-toxic, BPA FREE, food safe and comply with all standards and regulations; but as much as we value honesty and transparency with our customers, we just wanted to be upfront about that.
3）Eco friendly and Biogradable
Biodegradable bamboo fibre home products are mainly made out of bamboo powder, which is a kind of new eco-friendly materials. Bamboo fibre home products are a fresh and stylish solution for people who want to have a green lifestyle.Bamboo fibre home products have following advantages:
Food safe approved by LFGB & FDA
Material approved by REACH
Fresh & natural appearance
4）Bamboo fiber Dinnerware
Bamboo fiber dinnerware sets come in many different services. From babies to the elderly, from outdoor picnic enthusiasts to vegetarians, there are also many environmental enthusiasts paying attention. Consider the needs of different groups of people. The number of ours depends mainly on the number of people you use. Beautifully packaged personal suits, as well as cost-effective home suits, for you to choose from.
5）Caring for your bamboo fiber dinnerware
In generlly , bamboo dinnerware set can be washed in a dishwasher below 70 degrees Celsius. But you cannot put it in the microwave.
Although our products is dishwasher safety, to ensure that your bamboo fiber products can keep new long,please follow the instructions to set the dishwasher washing temperature below 70℃
If you put it in the microwave oven, it's like you put bamboo in the microwave oven. If you're hot enough, you can even smell bamboo scorching.Even if the risk is small, for your safety reasons, we still do not recommend that you put this product in the microwave oven